Monday 30 April 2012

Super week!!


Class 5 had a great week! Initially, we did an activity on respiratory system. We all participated in a role play to show our understanding. I think I will never forget this play. Then, we wrote an essay on respiratory system. This was our first day.



Next, we learnt about digestive system. We were divided into groups. We used potatoes to understand the concept of digestion. I think that it was very helpful.

     

I like to know about the different body systems. And I think we will always remember this unit. I liked everything but, I would like to share our ways of learning in the assembly. I also used a website named as www.gloster.com . In this, we can express our knowledge.

2 comments:

  1. Now it sounds good! Where's the book review??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good vocabulary exellllllentttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete