Sunday 18 March 2012

super baster saturday and sunday of muskan

                                                               Saturday
first i have done some my homework .then went to a marriage .i have made new Friends.i meet my relatives .i like it.then i came to home and i slept at 12'0'clock.
                        
                                 Sunday
i went to my cousin bro. we all played so much. the i came back home. i have scoldings from my mom because i ate lots of chocolate and didn't done my homework.then i have done .then i say good by everybody.
                 

                                               
                                          

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an interesting weekend, though you must make sure that you do your homework and not be scolded by your Mum! What was the wedding like? Who was getting married?
    Can you tell me the difference between when we use i and I?

    ReplyDelete